Wednesday 1 December 2010

CONTACT ME

If you want to have a talisman or for more information, feel free to contact me at pibloktok@gmail.com 

You can also leave your comments. I will be more than happy to answer. Next week i will upload 10 more couples and you will be able to choose from there. Follow me in or see the process of the game and the talismans.

 
Please keep in mind that if you want to order something specific and related to the themes that you have already seen in this blog, it can only be something similar but never the same.

The best thing of this energy path i suggest is to let my imagination create a talisman for you even if i have never met you before. You will be surprised at how much i might know you ;-) 

I m sending you light and love
Sof 

No comments:

Post a Comment